COMPUTD is a young start-up based in Geleen, specialised in providing services in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science. COMPUTD aims at becoming the trusted data science expert by taking our clients on a data journey. The data journey helps our clients going towards data-driven decision making, reducing costs, and improving efficiency. COMPUTD has global ambitions and is interested in a growing customer base.
COMPUTD is looking for a junior data scientist who can work independently. We offer the possibility to work on in-house projects as well as work with our clients either as a consultant or as a hands-on data scientist. You are expected to have knowledge on the latest technologies and can work with data and production-grade environments. You are client-oriented and know how to explain complex AI systems to decision makers.
• You can experiment and create prototypes and POCs to showcase the potential and limitations of a model.
• You work in the small team of COMPUTD
• You work directly with our clients. You know how to explain yourself and find the best possible solution for our clients.
• You want to learn how to set up production grade environments and build scalable solutions
Who are you?
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in either Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
• You have experience with and a keen interest in machine learning and data science
• You always go for the best result
• You are a real team player and can assimilate well into both small and large teams
• You are willing to develop your skills
• You have great communication skills
• You know about database architectures and programming languages
• You have programming knowledge and know how to develop a project (versioning/scrum)
• You have a working permit in the EU
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or German is considered a plus
Why work for us?
• Working on challenging projects in an international setting
• Work with an international team
• You get to create intelligent solutions using newest technology and see their business values
• Strong focus on personal development
• Work in a start-up environment
• Teambuilding events
• Great colleagues and atmosphere
Technologies we use:
• Python, R
• Azure, AWS
• Any Database query language
• PowerBI, Dash, Dashboarding tools
• Version control like Git
If you have questions regarding this position or you would like to apply, send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and CV.