COMPUTD is a young start-up based in Geleen, specialised in providing services in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science. COMPUTD aims at becoming the trusted data science expert by taking our clients on a data journey. The data journey helps our clients going towards data-driven decision making, reducing costs, and improving efficiency. COMPUTD has global ambitions and is interested in a growing customer base.
Why Work with us?
· An ambitious, young team
· A start-up environment
· Challenging assignments in a more and more popular market
· Informal culture with a professional mindset
· Flexible working hours
· Provided equipment
· Chance to attend fairs, shows and customer meetings
· Chance to make a name for yourself in sales and grow your network
· A paid internship with an opportunity to join the team after the internship
Tasks and responsibilities
In this internship you support the business development and marketing of COMPUTD.
Activities will include:
· Preparing marketing campaigns and finding potential contacts with potential customers (B2B).
· Mapping and researching relevant marketing channels such as international fairs, events and trade magazines.
· General commercial support (preparing presentations, guidance with customer contacts, designing sales materials, etc.).
· Preparing and setting up social media campaigns and executing these, managing the COMPUTD community
· Communicating with potential leads both verbally and in writing
COMPUTD is looking for an enthusiastic and independent working student. You will get a lot of freedom and flexibility during your internship. You should have a deep interest in tech companies, artificial intelligence, and data. You should be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English language. You are creative, have an entrepreneurial mindset and approaching new people is easy for you. Research and taking initiative on your own do not scare you. You must have an ongoing study for the duration of the internship.
If you have questions regarding this internship or you would like to apply, send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and CV.