As a data analyst you will help our customers to understand their data and give them a strategic advice on how to best use this data. In this position you will work independently for our clients. Together with them you will plan and execute projects to help them achieve better insights and control in their own data. Your knowledge on the latest technologies and ability to work with data efficiently will support in realizing production-grade environments.
- Using your previous experience to develop insightful dashboards and reports.
- Contribute to the effective execution of the BI strategy.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure you understand and deliver on their requirements.
- Use advanced analytics to help answer important business questions.
- You work in the small team of COMPUTD
- You work directly with our clients. You know how to explain yourself and find the best possible solution for our clients.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in either Data analyticsA, statistics, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You are a real team player and have experience working in both large and small teams
- You enjoy further developing your skills
- You have great communication skills
- You have experience with BI platforms/data visualization tools
- You know how to API connections
- You are client-oriented and know how to manage stakeholders.
- You have good knowledge of databases and how to query them efficiently (Snowflake and/or DataBricks is a plus),
- You know your way around enterprise data warehouse structures
- You can set up data pipelines
- You have strong SQL skills
- You enjoy working in an agile way
- You have a working permit in the EU
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or German is considered a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Working on challenging projects for organizations that vary in size from SME to big multinationals
- You work with an international team
- You will receive a personal development budget to further develop yourself (partially) under paid working time.
- You create intelligent solutions using newest technology.
- Strong focus on personal development
- Work in a start-up environment
- An above average Pension scheme
- Teambuilding events
- Great colleagues and atmosphere
- The flexibility of a start-up environment
- A flat hierarchy without the bureaucracy of a big organization
- Your suggestions will make a real impact on the development of the company
- Azure, AWS, Google cloud
- SQL, Any Database query language
- PowerBI, Dash, Tableau or any other visualization tools
- ETL, A/B testing, Databricks, snowflake
Comments are closed