COMPUTD is a growing start-up based in Geleen, specialized in providing services in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science. COMPUTD aims at becoming the trusted data science expert by taking our clients on a data journey. The data journey helps our clients going towards data-driven decision making, reducing costs, and improving efficiency. COMPUTD has global ambitions and is interested in a growing customer base.
Why Work with us?
- An ambitious, young team
- A start-up environment
- Challenging assignments in a more and more popular market
- Informal culture with a professional mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Provided equipment
- Chance to attend fairs, shows and customer meetings, as well as travel BENELUX and Europe wide
- Chance to make a name for yourself in sales and grow your network
- You will be at the forefront of pioneering acceptance of digitalization technologies in businesses
- Potential to grow into Business Development Manager
- Budget for training and self-development
- A competitive salary
Tasks and responsibilities
In this position you will be responsible for developing the customer base of COMPUTD in the field of digitalization. You will be responsible for pitching the services of the company, as well as our educational and discovery workshop products.
Your main activities will include:
- Generating new leads
- Demonstrating the company portfolio and the products or services to be provided
- Following up on leads generated through marketing activities
- Maintaining and expanding the customer portfolio
- Converting standard products and services to a solution tailored to the customer
- Organizing and leading sales meetings
- Promoting workshops and discovery talks to new leads
Additionally, you might help with:
- Identifying new opportunities and markets
- Spotting market trends
- Expanding sales activities at the customer and/or regional level
- Drawing up a strategy to approach new markets
- Developing concrete sales plans for the intended sales markets
- Developing and running (social media) marketing campaigns.
COMPUTD is looking for an enthusiastic and independent professional with at least 2 years of experience in sales of services or business development. You should not be afraid to undertake challenges and should be pro-active in your approach to business development. You should be able to read, speak and write fluently in English and Dutch. You should have a deep interest in tech companies, artificial intelligence, and data. You should not be afraid to talk to the data experts to understand the solutions we provide. You are creative, have an entrepreneurial mindset and approaching new people is easy for you. Research and taking initiative on your own do not scare you. You have an affinity with current market research and lead generation tools, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You should have great interpersonal skills and can lead a conversation.
In summary, you will need to:
- Be fluent English and Dutch
- Have an interest in Digitalization and technology
- Have 2 years of experience in sales of services or business development
- Have an independent and pro-active mindset
- Have great interpersonal skills
If you have questions regarding this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the vacancy in the subject.