As a Data Engineer you are part of our data team that helps our customers getting grip on their data. In this role, you are the go-to expert in managing the data flows in a company. You will build or improve data warehousing, orchestrate pipelines and advice on storing data. You will be working directly with our customers and will function as a direct contact point for their questions regarding data engineering.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of first-hand experience in data engineering
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You are proficient in programming languages applicable to data engineering like Scala, Python, and/or Java
- You have experience with at least one of the major cloud environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- You are able to advice on and implement best practices such as CI/CD, test standards and programming standards
- You have Knowledge of ETL processes and data warehousing methodologies
- You have experience with different types of databases and can argue their benefits and disadvantages
- You have experience with big data tools like Spark, Kafka and/or Hadoop
- You have experience with databases
- You have experience with: setting up a data pipeline, deploying ai solutions, designing a big data infrastructure
- You have knowledge and experience regarding data security & privacy
- You have a work permit to work within the EU
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or German is considered a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Working on challenging projects for organizations that vary in size from SME to big multinationals
- You work with an international team
- You will receive a personal development budget to further develop yourself (partially) under paid working time.
- You create intelligent solutions using newest technology.
- Strong focus on personal development
- Work in a start-up environment
- An above average Pension scheme
- Teambuilding events
- Great colleagues and atmosphere
- The flexibility of a start-up environment
- A flat hierarchy without the bureaucracy of a big organization
- Your suggestions will make a real impact on the development of the company
Comments are closed